• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowboard Madness

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • This is one of, if not the, most polished games I've ever come across in the Game Making community. I've been playing it for like half an hour now, it is that addictive.

It's a snowboarding game (surprised?) made by Incinerated Games using Game Maker. It is a difficult game, but one that is worth sticking at because it is so fun and refreshing to see a game this good done by amateurs.
    It has completely custom graphics and even has it's own built in level editor, it is that impressive!

Here's the link to download, I've uploaded it myself to prevent leeching from them. I've contacted the game's author to ask if he wants to go in the Finished Game and Demo Archive too. Be sure to give it a try, you'd be disappointed otherwise!
    Download Here

SM1.png
    SM2.png

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Well, I have Windows XP Prof.. I also have the program GameMaker (I used to make games with it), but it lags a lot....

Back