• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is a whole new thing for me.

Alechazen

Hazen
Years
  • Well I've loved Pokémon my whole life and wanted to find more people who share my love for something not everyone finds to be as amazing as I do. This has to be the best place to do it. I'm pretty excited to meet new people and begin a new part of my Pokémon journey, to find other dedicated trainers like me. As a child I only had certain games, blue, stadium, snapshot, fire red, leaf green, xd, pearl, diamond, ranger, the Wii game that the title seems to be slipping my mind, and I bought a 2ds just for Y. Sadly I only can find my 64 games, red, and blue, the rest could be lost in moving processes. I feel like that is probably enough for my introduction. Not sure where to go from here though...

Years
  • If I didn't already have a 3DS I'd have bought one just for the sixth generation Pokemon games. Good choice, good choice. :D; Big welcome to the forum, Alechazen, great meeting you!

But oh man.. hope you didn't lose too much moving, would stink. Have you played through OR/AS as well or not yet? If you're confused about the forum and how to navigate I'd recommend stopping by the adoption center where you can sign up to have a mentor show you around the forum. Or you can just message me, your choice haha! Please do have a lovely time either way. n~n There are a lot of things to do here and it all depends on your interests. Roleplaying (I see you've already signed up for the RP Olympics), joining clubs, trading/battling, chatting about video games, and so on.

Alechazen

Hazen
    Years
  • I haven't got a chance to play the newest games yet no. My 2DS was stolen by one of my best friends when he moved away last year. But I plan on buying a 3ds just to get all 4 of the newer Pokemon on that and maybe smash bros :). I used to do a lot of rp on Facebook a few years back with my friends, lots of dragon ball z though, but I feel that Pokemon will be better for rp though.
    I ended up finding this site on accident though. I've been playing a fire red ROM on my phone for some time now and now that I'm on the islands I want to get another game started a bit early so my friend recommended ruby, which I've yet to play. Pretty excited for that.

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    hello there! i am Talnov! I am also new to this forum, having only signed up yesterday. it is nice to meet you, and i look forward to playing with you!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I haven't got a chance to play the newest games yet no. My 2DS was stolen by one of my best friends when he moved away last year. But I plan on buying a 3ds just to get all 4 of the newer Pokemon on that and maybe smash bros :). I used to do a lot of rp on Facebook a few years back with my friends, lots of dragon ball z though, but I feel that Pokemon will be better for rp though.
    I ended up finding this site on accident though. I've been playing a fire red ROM on my phone for some time now and now that I'm on the islands I want to get another game started a bit early so my friend recommended ruby, which I've yet to play. Pretty excited for that.
    Welcome to the site Alechazen. Get comfortable here, there is so much to do for Pokemon fans. We have roleplaying boards, game chat boards, and even online boards. So once you get that 3DS and want to play with people be sure to play with us! Sorry to hear about all of your lost stuff, moving is such a chore. I'm moving soon, too and I have the same fears.

Alechazen

Hazen
    Years
  • Welcome to the site Alechazen. Get comfortable here, there is so much to do for Pokemon fans. We have roleplaying boards, game chat boards, and even online boards. So once you get that 3DS and want to play with people be sure to play with us! Sorry to hear about all of your lost stuff, moving is such a chore. I'm moving soon, too and I have the same fears.

Yeah I hate it. I moved three different times with my parents and most of my old stuff disappeared. I found some of the good stuff though so I can keep on living haha! Recently I actually bought a gameboy SP, so I started my FireRed back up, and decided my new goal is too start buying all of the old pokemon versions of consoles. May want those in the future. Why not get them now? Haha. The only problem is that I have been spoiled by emulators and the speed up button... The original game is so slow walking, haha.

Alechazen

Hazen
    Years
  • hello there! i am Talnov! I am also new to this forum, having only signed up yesterday. it is nice to meet you, and i look forward to playing with you!

Nice to meet you friend! I joined late last night and have been up a pretty long time reading a ton of stuff lol. This site is pretty cool though right?

Talnov

Sir Talnov, of house Fluffy Cat
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    indeed it is! i wish there were a local group like this when the earlier pokemon games were out!

Back