• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back :D

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I've been taking little visits here and there since the last time I posted since November 2014, but I think I'm finally going back to posting here again! On the months I was gone, I've formed an interest in writing, musical theatre, science fiction and I've started watching a bunch of TV series such as Doctor Who, Reign, The 100, Game of Thrones... and much more so it would be great if you talked to me about these. :D I'm still very much into Pokemon as well and I was still following updates and all that.

So yeah... hope to see you guys around! :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Yay welcome back Apollo!
    Nice series btw interesting choices and wel interesting and addicting shows xD
    Not much to say haha but we hope to see you around to and possibly in the writing section if you do have an interest haha :D

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Welcome Back Apollo!
    We have fan fiction and writing thread here if you want to right some fictions, and we hope to see you more!

Years
  • I recall your name definitely, so nice to see you again!

As the others mentioned, the Fanfiction & Writing section has all the literature needs such as showcasing your fanfiction work or reading others' works, as well as discussing all things about literature in general. Not much else to comment but I hope you'll enjoy it, and don't hesitate to ask the new resident mod (to you at least) Bay Alexison if you have questions, and don't fear she's really nice.

Good luck with getting active once again and do enjoy your weekend. I'll be seeing you okay?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, nice username! Welcome back, friend! Bunch of stuff happened while you were away, but you'll be able to catch up soon indeed! I was into Doctor Who too, but didn't really liked the new episodes much, so, I decided to watch some reruns of the old doctors. At any rate, hope to see you around too! Lemme know if you need any assistance~ <33

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I'm really excited to start posting here again, and I'll definitely check out the writing section of this forum. :)

Years
  • Apolloooo oh man welcome back. So happy having you again! Yeah we've certainly missed you and it's wonderful if you plan to post around actively. :')

How often do you write? I love writing fanfiction but I feel like I've become so lazy lately.. still have a lot of chapters to finish ugh.

Back