• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New member here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Hi everyone! I'm WindsWaker. I'm never quite sure what to say in these types of things, but, I'll do it anyways! Anyways I've always enjoyed Pokemon but I've only just recently gotten back into it. I'm looking forward to my experiences here!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hi there WindsWaker and welcome to the forum! (: Ah, I feel you. When It's my first time here, I really don't know what to say. And to be honest, I'm that kind of forum guy, I sometimes just stick to this forum because I'm a busy guy who can't explore much around the internet. But hey, It's nice that you decided to join here! When new users join, I can't help it. It sometimes excites me. I love Pokemon as well and I do believe that everyone who joined here loves Pokemon. No doubt about that Well WindsWaker, feel free to vm or pm me. We can talk a lot of things and we can be friends as well. If you feel like your lost or something, It would be nice if you ask me or the staffs here to show you the ropes. Have fun here!

-
    latest

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello WindsWaker. You reminded me on my first day of joining PokéCommunity, that time I was not sure how to greet everyone on my first post as well, but trust me, not-so-flashy entrance doesn't matter much if it comes to joining in here, because everyone will be welcomed no matter what. I hope you enjoy being in this forum, have great time talking with each other, and feel free to explore to your heart's content!

I'll be there in VM if you want to talk to me, btw.

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Hello there WindsWaker, welcome to PC, hope you'll like it here and like Starry said, have a great time talking with each other, and feel free to explore to your heart's content!

Years
  • I recall being extremely shy myself, and it was very hard for me to settle in, but these days I am proud I joined because of how my past mistakes led to where I am now. Welcome to PC, WindsWaker!

I never made an intro thread when I first joined, so I was not able to make a great first impression myself, but I'm sure you will love what's around here because we're a diverse community with topics that can suit anyone's taste. Besides from getting back into Pokemon, why not tell us more about yourself so that we can recommend sections you might like?

Anyways, if you are interested in having a helping hand show you around the forums you can sign up for a mentor in the Adoption Center, or if you have a general forum question you can always ask the staff members in the bolded usernames. Good luck and I hope you have a nice weekend as well!

Years
  • Hi WindsWaker! Good to have you here with us and welcome. ^_^

How long have you been away from the Pokemon scene? I've been a huge fan since the late 1990s and am still going strong. Seems like a lot of people got back into it with the sixth generation games.. which is pretty great too, given how awesome they are. So many things are more accessible now (like breeding and EV training). :) Enjoy your time here and please do stick around - we'd love to have you! I'd love to chat if you're interested anytime.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone! UuU
    Hi WindsWaker! Good to have you here with us and welcome. ^_^

How long have you been away from the Pokemon scene? I've been a huge fan since the late 1990s and am still going strong. Seems like a lot of people got back into it with the sixth generation games.. which is pretty great too, given how awesome they are. So many things are more accessible now (like breeding and EV training). :) Enjoy your time here and please do stick around - we'd love to have you! I'd love to chat if you're interested anytime.

I believe the first game I played would be Fire Red? I was really young and it was my brother's. I think the first one I actually got myself was Diamond.

Back