• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO Issues

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    I run Windows, and when i open pokemon tgco it loads all the way til its on "loading assets" and it stops on 58% every time.. i just got some code cards and have an existing profile on there. I restarted the computer, closed it and opened it, and even uninstalled and re-installed many times. Please Help.
    :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Mac user,

I have never been able to get the game to load. Always says the file is damaged when I try downloading it :(

Years
  • I run Windows, and when i open pokemon tgco it loads all the way til its on "loading assets" and it stops on 58% every time.. i just got some code cards and have an existing profile on there. I restarted the computer, closed it and opened it, and even uninstalled and re-installed many times. Please Help.
    :(

Did you get the installer from www.pokemon.com?

First thing I'd try is to completely uninstall the game using the Windows Programs & Features Control Panel Applet, delete the installer you downloaded from your downloads folder, and then restart your computer. Then go get the official installer from www.pokemon.com and then try running the installer. Then try logging in.

Mac user,

I have never been able to get the game to load. Always says the file is damaged when I try downloading it :(

I'd try deleting the old download from your downloads folder and download history, do a hard refresh on the download page (CTRL-F5), and then try re-downloading again.

Back