• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need overworld sprites made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Hello, us at /vp/ are currently making a hack and as such, we need overworld sprites for this trainer:
    http://i.imgur.com/8Z0XY3h.png

The overworld sprites will simply consist of the trainer facing all 4 directions (N,S,E,W) and walking sprites.

Years
  • I've gone ahead and moved this to the Pixel Art forum because it's not really suited for the Beginner's Lounge (sorry mods over here if that ain't right)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've gone ahead and moved this to the Pixel Art forum because it's not really suited for the Beginner's Lounge (sorry mods over here if that ain't right)

It's true, we don't allow request threads in A&D. But it's totally okay, it's more exciting for me to see you rocking the moderator tools than anything else. Keep being awesome Spherical Ice!

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back