• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Azure Horizons- a Double Team LP

Years
  • doubleteam.png

Hey everybody! Some of you may know me- I'm giradialkia, one of Emulation's moderators. A little while back, my buddy DrFuji and I decided it would be cool to do a Let's Play of a hack together, and so, thanks to the wonders of Skype, here it is. (Oh yeah, I'm in Ireland, and he's in Australia, so bear that in mind when watching). The hack we decided to play is called Pokémon Azure Horizons, made by the PokéCommunity user Frostbite (aka Dewgong07 on YouTube). Here is the story of Azure Horizons, copied directly from the hack's thread (found here).
    Spoiler:

Anyway, the Let's Play is in video form, and so far we've got quite a few episodes made. I will, of course, be updating the thread as more and more are released.
    I'd like to give a big thanks to DrFuji for actually doing all the work when it comes to recording the videos, editing them, uploading them and so on. He even made the fantabulous banner you see at the top of the thread.
    By the way, I'm the Venusaur, he is the Diglett. It's a funny reference and if you don't get it then you're not invited to my birthday :< (idek).

IT'S A CRAZY DISCLAIMER YO!
    While DrFuji and I are both extremely civilised gentlemen of noble background, it should be noted that there is some mild swearing in our videos. DrFuji has been scanning through them and editing out the harsher ones, so generally there's nothing to worry about; it's just something some people might want to bear in mind before watching these videos. They're also full to the brim with sexual inuendo, but I don't see how that could affect anything.
    Jokes aside, there is some inuendo and mild swearing present, but it's all in good fun. We hope you enjoy the Let's Play!

The Episodes
    Episode 1: What is a Nidoran?
    Spoiler:

Episode 2: Super Camp Superheroes
    Spoiler:

Episode 3: The Potionball
    Spoiler:

Episode 4: Intros
    Spoiler:

Episode 5: The "Bug" Maniac
    Spoiler:

Episode 6: Bad Montage/Clip Show
    Spoiler:

Episode 7: William O'Paddy Royce
    Spoiler:

Episode 8: Troll Weezing
    Spoiler:

Episode 9: Phantom Suicune
    Spoiler:

Episode 10: Let's do the Time Warp Againnnnnnn
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • YAY! Now more people can experience the sexual innuendo and contempt! Awesomesauce. I've mentioned to both of you that these are really well-done LPs, so keep up the good work. I know it must be hard to organize what with the disparities in locations, but please keep doing these. They're very, very good. I'mma stop gushing now. :D

Years
  • YAY! Now more people can experience the sexual innuendo and contempt! Awesomesauce. I've mentioned to both of you that these are really well-done LPs, so keep up the good work. I know it must be hard to organize what with the disparities in locations, but please keep doing these. They're very, very good. I'mma stop gushing now. :D
    INNUENDO, that's how you spell it, damn. Ah well, I'm not editing the post for that, bahahahahaha. :P
    Yep, you've made your support clear, something both of us appreciate very much. We meet up once a week pretty much every week to make a new episode, so you can expect plenty more videos. Well, providing we don't run out of gameplay and are left waiting for Frostbite's next release, hehe. Thanks for the kind words, really glad you enjoy the videos dude! :)

Years
  • Here is the next episode of the LP. Much fun was had, except for when the Weezing happened :/

EDIT: I have also posted Episode 9, in which we... well, I can't remember what we did, but I'm sure there's something there. The video is like more than 10 minutes long or something.

EDIT 2: I've now added Episode 10, in which we take on the 3rd Gym leader, Veronica.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Just go gira can post another thread - instead of ALL! THESE! EDITS! - here's a courtesy post to say: Great job! Keep it up!

Although on a technical thingy, the latest episode seems to cut off about 15 minutes in, with about 7 minutes of blank screen. Not sure if that was meant as droll intentional humour or a technical problem, but just thought I'd bring it to both of your attentions.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Just go gira can post another thread - instead of ALL! THESE! EDITS! - here's a courtesy post to say: Great job! Keep it up!

Although on a technical thingy, the latest episode seems to cut off about 15 minutes in, with about 7 minutes of blank screen. Not sure if that was meant as droll intentional humour or a technical problem, but just thought I'd bring it to both of your attentions.

Hey, thanks for your continuing support. I'm sure gira will have to post here sooner or later :P

I can assure you that that was an editing mistake on my part. I have used Youtube's video editor to cut out the seven minutes of blackscreen so other people won't have to suffer like you did see it. Thanks for bringing it up and I'll be sure to watch out for it in the future :)

Back