• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello,
    I'm Wendin from Germany.
    X and Y are the first Pokemon games I play since Gold and started to play competetive. So i'm looking for people to trade and to battle!

Years
  • You've come to the right place. :o Check out the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building areas to trade and battle respectively. They're both great places on PC. ^_^ Welcome, Wendin.

Competitive is fun! Do you have a preferred tier, like OU or NU? I personally enjoy RU and NU myself but random battles over Pokemon Showdown are especially fun. The thrill of not knowing what Pokemon you'll get makes each battle that much more exciting.

Hope you'll enjoy your time here! If you need anything don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For trading and battling, you should definitely check out those sections that Sheep pointed out, haha. I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging around those places quite a bit.

Aside from XY and GSC, you haven't played any other game? When you get the chance, you should definitely give others a try; they're all equally as great. If you wish to follow the timeline, then I'd recommend starting off with FireRed version, leading to HeartGold and SoulSilver, and eventually RSE, DPPt, BW, and BW2. If you're not too concerned about that, then I'd say you should probably consider giving Emerald a try. It's fantastic, if you ask me!

Anyway, welcome to PC, Wendin! I hope you have an enjoyable stay here, and if you ever need any help, I'm here to assist; send me a message any time.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • [color=ff0ff]Well~ welcome there, Wendy!! Cute shin chan picture~ btw, there are so many members here that you can battle with..you can also get a comment for your pokemon team...and also, if you have some battling tips, be sure to share it..
    Enjoy your stay~ if you need anything, just shoot me a VM or the staff members..smell ya later~[/color]

Last edited:
    Back