• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
  • Hello everybody. Well, how to start. Ermm, my name is Angelo, i'm only 13 years old and i sure love pokemon! Back in 2013, i am a silent reader, but now, i usually go to hack and emulation center or whatcha call it. I play so much pokemon hacks!
    Oh yeah, i'm not that good at English. Bye ( The worst way to end an introduction)

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Oh? I love to play some pokemon rom hacks too, anyways welcome Angelo! (I like that name)

And trust me, there are worse ways to end an intruduction... and being bad in English is my job :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, AnimeLover! Ah, yeah, I play hacks as well, but it's been a while since I actually did, though. xD" My favorite ROM hack would probably have to be Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. Personally, I just loved its story, and thought it to be quite interesting. Only thing that's disappointment me is graphics; compared to R/S/E and FR/LG, they weren't any different at all. Would have been nice if they were. Aside from that, I'm also quite fond of Light Platinum, as well as Pokémon Liquid Crystal. LC's won Hack of the Year award this year, so I'm pretty happy about that. Anyway, I do hope you have a fun stay here! Feel free to VM me if you want to talk, and I'll gladly respond. :)

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Wow, I wanted to add in my last message that my favourite hack is the Ruby Destiny series too (Don't have a favourite among those 3)

But I follow my old saying... "Everything is better, if you just add Totodile"

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC AnimeLoverJr!! Im glad you like the hack sections, it is indeed a pretty cool now.
    Dont worry about your english, one can perfectly understand what you are saying, and the more you post the better you will get at it ;) I havent played that many hacks tbh, but i really enjoyed Light Platinum and Yet Another FireRed hack.

Years
  • Hello everybody. Well, how to start. Ermm, my name is Angelo, i'm only 13 years old and i sure love pokemon! Back in 2013, i am a silent reader, but now, i usually go to hack and emulation center or whatcha call it. I play so much pokemon hacks!
    Oh yeah, i'm not that good at English. Bye ( The worst way to end an introduction)

Hi to you too Angelo! That's nice to hear you joined for our hacks over in Emulation & ROM Hacking. It's one of PC's most popular sections so you might get a bit lost but you'll get some assistance along the way, notably from the resident mods karatekid552 and DrFuji who you can always ask if you have any hack-related concerns.

I'm not really someone who plays hacks myself, but I do hope you enjoy your time and I hope to see you around the forums Angelo! Shout me a VM if you wanna chat.

- Hikamaru

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Oh wow I am so late in posting here ><

Anyways, HELLO ALL! :D I'm Autumn Reverie, one of the mods of this section alongside Dragon, but you may call me Amanda if you wish. I respond to either. c:

Welcome to PC, one of the biggest Pokemon forums on the internet! I'm positive that each and every one of you has something great to offer our huge to our community no matter who you are or where you come from, so go ahead and find out your niche and do your very best! We have tons of things to do around here such as Art & Design, Roleplaying, ROM Hacking, Fan Fiction & Writing as well as all our Pokemon-related sections, so take your pick and explore!

Also, as you might already have noticed, our members are really friendly, so if you ever want a new friend or two, go ahead and leave a VM on their profiles! The same goes to me; I'd be happy to get to know each and every one of you better or assist you in anything that you might need, so feel free to approach me anytime. n_n

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Thanks Sheep for responding to me :3 I need to be polite

And mobile phone games? Never found the appeal of them, but also I never had a phone so that's why probably. I never needed a phone so far in my life, my friends say I'm weird because of that...

Years
  • Greetings to all ,it's good to have a well made community site about Pokemon and i hope we will meet each other from time to time.Main reason for joining this site is that i like sketching Pokemon from the stories some of you make and i may continue to add some fanarts of these Pokemon.I am happy to be here!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Hercules!! Welcome to PC!
    Make sure to post your art in the Art section, so that people can give you feedback ;)
    People around here are very nice and love to talk, so you'll be making a lot of friends.
    Looking forward to see you around :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Hercules! Ah, so you make fan-art? Why not show them off here? I'm sure people would like to see them. :] Just head over to our Art & Design forum and create a gallery! Anyway, hope you have fun here. Send me some message if you ever feel like talking, okay? See you!

Years
  • Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the advice,that i will take into consideration.I will be happy to make new friends and exchange thoughts (✿◠‿◠)

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Oh I'm late, Hey Hercules :3 Making fan art from Pokemon stories, sounds creative. I can't draw so I settled for my writing skills to be creative. This is why I always think high than people can create art, look forward to see what you can do :3

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • No! Bad! Don't eat the Totodile :3 Nah, Hey KillerCroCohen... you have a short form? And thanks I like my avatar too :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yeah, your avatar's just adorable, Daixtey. <3 Wish I could just hug it, haha. Your signature's pretty cute-looking, too, Hercules! Did you make the artwork yourself?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • So I find the lack of posts... disturbing, so how is everyone? and how are their plans for the weekend?

And thanks again Peitharchia, need to stay polite :3

Years
  • no plans here other then a soccer match with a team thats probably gonna wreck us -_- were number one in the league but last season the beat us 6 - 1 ughhhhhhhhhh. so yah definitely an AMAZING weekend. i am pumped for next weekend though :) :0

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Oh, I remember when I played football for school we had a match for fun against the 5th graders, we were 8th graders... in the end we lost 5 - 2 yup, the little ones were so talented with their feet, even height and weight addvantages didn't help with that.

And why are you excited for next weekend, exactly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back