• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I come bearing a gift

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hello all! My name is, well, something, but I don't share that to just anyone online. Get to know me if you wanna know :0

Anyway I joined this forum after realizing tumblr wasn't cutting it on making pokefriends. I mean sure it's great for art and stuff, but myself personally wasn't making many connections with like minded people. So, I googled "pokemon forum" and this was the first result so here I am! I'm an older Pokemon fan, hope that's ok ^^

Lastly my gift:
    Since links aren't enabled for me yet just type in youtube searchbar: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - Slowpoke Music Video
    Enjoy :3

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hello and Welcome to PC YADON! I'm glad more new members are joining everday :) Also just to remind you that there's no age required to be a pokefan, so it doesn't matter at all. It's actually rare for me to see female members. Feel free to send me a vm/pm if you wanna talk and get to know, you know. I'll be glad to be your friend ^^ Hope you have a good time here! Everyone is nice here if you are too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome, VV! Sometimes I forget that Pokemon isn't a "child's fade" as my friends say. Being constantly teased, albeit lovingly for my intense Pokelove sometimes makes me forget not everyone has the same close minded view as the people around me haha.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • [color=ff0ff]Hhaha~ hello there, Yadon!! Welcome to PC!! You've been into the right place..cause you gonna have so much fun while at here...don't feel old for being a pokefan..pokemon is for everbody to enjoy..so, don't stop being a pokefan only because you are old..btw..enjoy your stay and if you need anything or feel like chit-chating.. Feel free to send me a VM.!! See you around![/color]

Back