• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Whoah, whoa, whoa, what happened? What did Ruuri do? O_o;; I was a bit inactive for a bit and I have no idea what he did!

Expliquen porfavor!

Please explain!

*gets killed by evil people*

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, to what information I've gathered, Cas was flaming members, treated them badly, and some other bad stuff.But, let's try to steer away from that, we don't wan't something bad happning.
    Oh, so that's what he did? O_o;

Now I see what happened, finally! Someone explains!! >_<;;

Then if that's the case, I'm glad he left. We don't need grouches here..

BTW, What happened in Other Entertainment? Most topics were deleted.. O_o;

~CaRtOON

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Although I never personally knew Ruriri and am not completly aware of his actions, I can understand the need to lash out when you feel threatened. I myself started a bash topic upon my return that I now regret ;). I no longer give a scooch if someone hates me or not.

I know I had a point somewhere...

*reaches into pocket*

Ah, here it is! ^_^

The point is: He posted out of anger and spite, and, I assume now that he's cooled off, he may have regretted that post. Or not, I'm not a mind reader. I've been tempted to lash out at people at one time or another in my own sig, but manage to hold back. Bottle up anger. Yummy, bottled anger... now carbonated in cherry and orange flavors!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • TY for what u said StarLight! I agree with what Kaleigh said also. But maybe onces its explained fully we can finally put this thing to rest.

Mmmmm bottled anger, I wish mine came in such a tasty flavour Iveechan.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • i just read the thread and yes, i was surprised at what was in there. the first thing that got my attention was ruriri's swear words. but then reading the posts others wrote, i'm more surprised at the responders to that thread than ruriri. anyone would be mad if that's how everyone else treated them. i never knew the guy, but oh well, humans are weird.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • Considering that his issue is months old and should be layed to rest, lets forget about this topic and be done with it. If anyone has any further issues with this please pm me or another super-moderator/administrator. *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back