• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
  • Fanks, u rock. I'm on the sprites right now!
    Easy? it is hard!

PS I am your motivation and insiration.

(edit)

sorry I can't do sprites 4 nuts

Hmmmmmm not advertising my game here but I'm making 1 and I'm learning of this. You are not only making a great entertaining game, but helping other people in their games.

PS Please release the new version soon, can u give me a date?

Last edited by a moderator:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • how do start the game?
    i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help

Umm u press the dude holding da sword?

Hey can u put some mini games in this game. Sutch as a simple game like flip the rubber ( u place money on yes or no and it randomly choses y/n)

Or something else 2 make it heeps fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Hmm... It sure does look good. I'll give you that. I'm going to try it out myself soon.

shuyin

PokeSprite Helper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Hey PokeCreator, I made some reflection sprites that will ripple, but only if You set their event animation to continuous. Ummm that's all really if you don't like them or want me to change them in some kind of way message me. Hope you can put them to use. If you do like them let me know right away and I will get to work on some biking spites!

Good luck with the game!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Hey PokeCreator, I made some reflection sprites that will ripple, but only if You set their event animation to continuous. Ummm that's all really if you don't like them or want me to change them in some kind of way message me. Hope you can put them to use. If you do like them let me know right away and I will get to work on some biking spites!

Good luck with the game!

Srry for not responding, I'm going to try these in RM2K3 and see how it goes.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • Awesome, Can you please put up your CBS (or part of it) in the tutorials section because I really liked your CMS tut.

I can't do a good CBS:( so can you please teach me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    Oooh, i really wanna play this game, but megaupload are always kidding wid me ;(
    Can someone upload this on another site?
    like rapidshare or 4share? ;D

I will love with someone do this for me ;D

And good luck to the prodution, i really liked the screenies ;D

;***

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well, I'll try to upload to rapidsare later, but no promises. I had it on there before but more people have problems with rapidshare than megauploads, way more problems, so I took the other one down, I think.

Okay, not a big announcment because I believe I announced this before, but I'm going to be putting in my own arrangments of the music in the games, for all of you musically challenged here,lol, that means I'm going to put my own versions of songs in the game, so some will be remixed, maybe chopped and screwed and some maybe some actually played by a real person, me.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • I just want you to know, I'm still working on some stuff. I made a few overworld maps and overworld pokemon for the game. I forgot most of the ones I did, but I know I did Diglett and Magnemite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    sorry for disturbing that time ;D
    i finnally downloaded the game, i'm loving it... but i'm not succeeding to catch pokemon in that 'park' ;//

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back