• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • Impossibru with this old laptop I'm using just so I can study Uni stuff.
    Mine fried three months ago. And I'll only get a new one in like a month.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I'm just keeping the signature simple, since I don't do graphic stuff anymore. Background color, some lyrics over it and done.

The basics aren't hard - but the rest, heh!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

my signature has CSS in it but it's still pretty lame lmao. one day I'll make an actual signature that's not a reused one.

and i'll show a scan i colored or something in a moment. :v

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

This is the first time I've had an actual theme, or effort-full theme in at least a year I'd say. Even at that it's a rehash of an old one just edited lol.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I gave up trying to make a proper theme I was happy with from my own art, so I just reused the lazy excuse for a graphic image that I made out of anime screenshots two years ago :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

I like your art though Pokey, it's a really positive thing if you can make your own signatures from scratch! Like Christina did...damn that woman's ability to draw.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I guess she got really busy with college. Most likely she's moving on to bigger and better things! And rightly so, such a wonderful artist.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

And I have no idea how it keeps happening ;;;;;

You must be really irresistible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back