• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new account,Darkhe75

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    Hi! I am the newest member on this website named Darkhe75. I love Pokemon ( of course )
    I am a huge fan of Five Nights at Freddy's ( u didn't expect that did you? ) and I love drawing and reading.

BYE! scroll down

11/22/2015:)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! We have many Five Nights at Freddy's fans here, actually! If you check out the video games section, you'll be able to meet them and discuss the game! I've played the game once and I thought it was pretty good; didn't really get into it, but yeah! Anywho, pleased to welcome you to the forums tonight. Name's Dragon~

If I can help you with anything forum or Pokemon-related, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm always happy to just chat too~ I look forward to seeing you around! nvn

Years
  • Lots of people love FNAF so I wouldn't say it was too much of a surprise. ;p Welcome welcome, Darkhe, good having you! Hope we'll be seeing you around the Video Games forum here, always a slew of topics to discuss there.. but of course all of PC is awesome. :3

What do you usually draw?

Back