• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Prince Cale

What's this? An encore performance?
Years
  • Hey there! I'm new here, obviously. My name is Caleb, but my friends call me Prince Cale, or Shard, depending on where I am. I enjoy a lot of things, like video games, singing, acting, and other things. I'm on mobile so I'm not willing to type a LOT yet, but as soon as I get internet at my house, I'll be posting a heck of a lot more often.

A few things about me?

I like video games, like Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Portal, Sonic (some) and a lot of other things. I'm mostly a story-driven kind of guy, but I enjoy a lot of different types of games

I like a lot of shows, but I don't want to get into that much yet. One of my favorites that are currently airing is Once Upon A Time.

And yeah, I hope yo enjoy myself here!

Quick question. A lot of sites use Avatars as their Profile Picture, so I'm a bit confused on how those work here.

I might try that mentor thing once I can be more active on here, but I'm still unsure.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'd say you definitely should try the mentor system! It's a win-win; you get someone to show you around the forum, and you make a new friend! But I'd say just take your time; go on wherever you'd like on here! Nice to meet you, btw! t's great to have you with us! ♥ I really like playing Legend of Zelda games too. Can't wait for Hyrule Legends and Zelda Wii U!

If you want to use a profile picture, you click on your User CP, and select 'Profile Picture'. Then you can upload a picture from an URL, or from your Browser, but as long as it fits within the limits! Hope this helps you, and I hope you will have a great day! Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. c:

Prince Cale

Years
  • I'd say you definitely should try the mentor system! It's a win-win; you get someone to show you around the forum, and you make a new friend! But I'd say just take your time; go on wherever you'd like on here! Nice to meet you, btw! t's great to have you with us! ♥ I really like playing Legend of Zelda games too. Can't wait for Hyrule Legends and Zelda Wii U!

If you want to use a profile picture, you click on your User CP, and select 'Profile Picture'. Then you can upload a picture from an URL, or from your Browser, but as long as it fits within the limits! Hope this helps you, and I hope you will have a great day! Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. c:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to PM you if I have a question.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hi there! I saw you posting in Pokétrivia a bit so I figured I'd say hello.

So, welcome to PC! I think you should apply for the mentoring program if you want to, the mentors are all willing to help you as much as possible and they're all nice people. Anyways, I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts (although I've only played the first one) and Sonic too, I can't wait for Final Fantasy XV and the VII remake to come out and the announcement of Cloud Strife in Smash 4 had me literally screaming. Of course we can't forget about Sonic either but there hasn't been much news on it recently. I still like the series plenty though, whether it's 2D or 3D.

I hope you have a great time, and don't be afraid to PM or VM me if you want to!

Prince Cale

Years
  • Hi there! I saw you posting in Pokétrivia a bit so I figured I'd say hello.

So, welcome to PC! I think you should apply for the mentoring program if you want to, the mentors are all willing to help you as much as possible and they're all nice people. Anyways, I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts (although I've only played the first one) and Sonic too, I can't wait for Final Fantasy XV and the VII remake to come out and the announcement of Cloud Strife in Smash 4 had me literally screaming. Of course we can't forget about Sonic either but there hasn't been much news on it recently. I still like the series plenty though, whether it's 2D or 3D.

I hope you have a great time, and don't be afraid to PM or VM me if you want to!

Ah, same! I was like "There's no way this is Final Fantasy VII on Smash." AND THEN IT WAS. I died fanboying. My favorite game from the series is IX. You seem pretty nice! I may message you when I can switch from Mobile to PC.

Prince Cale

Years
  • Heey theree Caleb! and welcome to PC! it's nice to have you here with us!

Yeah, storylines are really important for me in a videogame, show, and pretty much anything that needs one, haha. It's good to hear that you want to stay here with us, I'm sure that you're going to be just fine here, and you're going to make a lot of friends with the time. Oh, can I ask, which is your favorite Pokemon game? and which is your favorite show?

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me! I wish you luck, and have fun here with us! :)

Ooh! Thanks for the welcome :3

My favorite Pokémon game would have to be Crystal. It's the one I've played the most, and I could pick it up and play it again anytome.

As for my favorite show, I don't know. I've never seen all of the Anime, just bits and pieces. *I don't have internet at home, so I can't watch any online or anything*

I did, however, watch the Japanese dub of Origin, and I have to say, it was brilliant!

Years
  • Am I the only one who hasn't played Final Fantasy like.. at all?? Feels like I'm missing something seriously awesome here. -tear- Welcome, Caleb, good having you. o/

Crystal is great yeah. One of my very favorites and I'll always love the overall design of Johto as well as the Pokémon introduced there. Looking forward to getting more acquainted with you in the future as you seem awesome! Enjoy your time. ^^

Prince Cale

Years
  • Am I the only one who hasn't played Final Fantasy like.. at all?? Feels like I'm missing something seriously awesome here. -tear- Welcome, Caleb, good having you. o/

Crystal is great yeah. One of my very favorites and I'll always love the overall design of Johto as well as the Pokémon introduced there. Looking forward to getting more acquainted with you in the future as you seem awesome! Enjoy your time. ^^

Thank you :3

And it's okay. Final Fantasy isn't for everyone, so no pressure if you don't want to try it out.

Thanks again for the warm welcome :3

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hi, Cale! Welcome to PC!

You like to Sing? So do I! I love singing.

Zelda fan, Huh? Well, I hope you Find some here too. Also, Yes! A Sonic fan! Sorry, But I just LOVE Sonic.

By the Way, I'm MusicClues! Call me MC. Hope to see you around~

Back