• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fact: Eric Cartman is the best animated character ever invented

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Cartman is awesome, in it's own way. But Kenny (in the 6 first seasons) and Randy Marsh are the best characters for me.

But in my opinion, the best T.V character who ever existed is Roger Smith. I think you could guess ;)

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Cartman is awesome, in it's own way. But Kenny (in the 6 first seasons) and Randy Marsh are the best characters for me.

But in my opinion, the best T.V character who ever existed is Roger Smith. I think you could guess ;)

Randy Marsh is my favourite from South Park, steals the show every time I see him. Cartman is a close second though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Cartman's that type of character you're suppose to hate, especially at this day and age, but he ends up being a lovable jerk to the audience.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Cartman's that type of character you're suppose to hate, especially at this day and age, but he ends up being a lovable jerk to the audience.

I use to like him, but now I find him sooo anoying!! But the character is supposed to be annoying so that work I guess.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
    Years
  • Cartman is indeed a fantastic character; the ultimate exaggerated sociopathic character. Certainly one of the best, not sure about the best. Homer Simpson and Charlie Brown are his primary contenders.

Sir Codin

Cartman is one of those villain-types that is so deliciously evil you can't help but enjoy him from time to time.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I hate Cartman, like he often ruins South Park for me. Most of the stories that center around him just end up making me feel really frustrated and annoyed :c.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Meh, I'm more of a Scott Tenorman guy myself. ;p

All in all, I do think that South Park is hilarious most of the time and the fact that they still haven't ran out of ideas amazes me. Stick of Truth was good as well. :p

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Meh, I'm more of a Scott Tenorman guy myself. ;p

All in all, I do think that South Park is hilarious most of the time and the fact that they still haven't ran out of ideas amazes me. Stick of Truth was good as well. :p

Yeah but.. but.. what he did to Scott Tenorman!!!

The Episode Scott Tenorman must die is awesome!! It's one of my favorite <3

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I'm not much of a South Park fan. My favourite animated show is probably American Dad.

My favourite cartoon character, however, has to be Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy. That show still cracks me up to this day. I've been binge-watching episodes of it lately in an early 2000s nostalgia trip. Ed had the best lines.

10173622_660418350690481_6490773202508249872_n.jpg

And of course the show has thrown up the greatest television mystery of all time: What is underneath Double D's hat?!

Back