• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
  • Hi there! My name is TweakFox and I am a long time fan of the Pokemon games and have been playing them on and off since I was a kid back when Red and Blue first came out. I now play pretty consistently as I am really loving the new generations and changes to the games as they have evolved (hehe) throughout the years. {XD}

I am an artist full time and love dogs, birds, swimming and video games!

I'm looking forward to making some new Pokemon friends and learning even more about these awesome games and this rad community!

^^

Years
  • Well now, you definitely remind me of myself, considering how as a child I always played on-and-off and only became consistent with my interest in Pokémon in the last six years or so! Anyways, it's really a pleasure to meet you, my name's Zach! :)

We have an art section here if you wish to check that out! There's a whole community of artists here on the forums if you ever want to make a new friend with similar interests/hobbies, so feel free to stop on by!

Hope to see you around. n_n You can always leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat with me or just say hello!

Years
  • Awesome! Thank you Zach! It's wonderful to meet you too! I will have to check that out and maybe share some of the Pokemon art I've done! How exciting!

Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there and nice to meet you. Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to leave me a message on my profile. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I hope you enjoy your day and see you later. =)

Years
  • Artists wahey. What do you usually draw? =) I'm an artist even if I haven't been as dedicated to it lately.. just far too busy. -heartbreak- Welcome to PC, TweakFox! Looking forward to having you so please do let me know if you'd like to chat and have fun posting. ;p

Years
  • Thank you all so much for such a wonderful warm welcome! ^_^ I was a little nervous about joining this forum but now I feel so welcome I am so happy I finally took the plunge haha!

I work as an artist in the mobile gaming industry but in my personal time I love to do Pokemon fan art, other fan art and some original art as well. I'm hoping to make a gallery in this community to share some of my work with you guys! ^^

Thanks again you guys! This was a really nice way to start my day today!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey tweakfox, what's up? That's cool that your a mobile gaming artist, I'm not that good at art personally although I do like photography and am kinda into that at the moment. Welcome to the site, I'm a big fan of the Pokemon games as well, my favorite one personally is Pokemon Gold. I like how it basically combined 2 games and I really like the Johto region Pokemon as well. Anyways, welcome if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Years
  • @acatfrommars Thank you! I never played Pokemon Gold as there were a few years there where I wasn't as into it. It was a friend of mine I met in college that got me totally obsessed with it again haha! Photography is something I enjoy as well, though I'm not really that skilled at it haha! Thanks again for another warm welcome! You guys are all so nice here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

That sounds cool! I love the work that artists too; you'd be a good fit in our Art & Design board! And yeah, I can't wait to see what you've made if you decide to make a gallery! Also hooray for video games and dogs; dogs are pretty nice indeed! ^^ Ah, and it's really nice to meet ya'!

I look forward on becoming your friend too, and you're more than welcome to contact me via private or visitor messaging anytime you wanna chat or have a question about the forums in general! And see you soon; take good care of yourself! <33

Back