• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #7: Catlateral Damage - I told you cats were evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Oh my god, this game is hell, I got my score enough to be on top until Juno came along and so I worked tirelessly to bring you my top score, please please don't beat this, otherwise I'm going to have to mug "elheroeoscuro" for an emblem.

Xd4PKcz.jpg

Yukari

Okay, this is an improvement.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Oh my god, this game is hell, I got my score enough to be on top until Juno came along and so I worked tirelessly to bring you my top score, please please don't beat this, otherwise I'm going to have to mug "elheroeoscuro" for an emblem.

Don't worry, friend, top three gets the emblem. :P But nah, don't think I'm gonna try to beat that anyway. I don't even know how I got 72k.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Urgh. I need this emblem but I can't get past 60,000.

Edit: I wouldn't be able to do this again if you asked me to.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Congratulations to O'aka XXIII, <<Chuckles>>, and Guildmaster Wigglytuff for winning this week's challenge! Next one will be up shortly, as well as emblems will be awarded in due time! There's a little bit of a backlog with them being given out, but I'll be getting on that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back