• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snapchat! ????

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • Snapchat! 👻

well this thread is about snapchat. yup.

Anyways what's your opinion on snapchat? Do you have it or not? Why or why not?

If you do you can share your snapchat below! ^^

ps mines @faithdragons ;)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    i have it to receive catsnaps from rika and ben.

mine's lize-ayu, i believe.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Mine is venomparadox. :3 I'm going to try to use my snapchat more. ^^ I didn't before because I only had celebs added on it. By the way, I didn't say what mine is for... I basically post mostly my cat, but I'll also do other random things as well. Depends on my mood or what interests me. ^^ Honestly, I just follow celebs I like on my snapchat, but I'm going to start using it more.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I might make a snapchat just for cat pics ;o;

Also, gonna slide this on over to The Lab :)

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • I don't get the appeal of it but I think I'm just too old for it in general. It seems to be quite popular with the younger people though. My god I sound so old lol

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I fucking love the filters lmao Snapchat is the only place where I whore myself out in the camera.

My snaps are friends only sorry about it. Maybe I'll share the world my greatness eventually idk

Back