• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vietnamese Pokémon Crystal

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Amazing.

I think my favorite part is the one about grasping monsters in basins. GOTTA GRASP 'EM ALL

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
Years
So I was playing and my Sandshrew evolved into a Sandslash. A Sandslash is named Bread in the game. I was like WTF? A Poliwag's pokedex entry calls it an egg, and Scyther's says it's a ****. This game is very messed up lol.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I praise Youngster Joey. He's the only person in Elfland who can still say a complete sentence. :)

I guess in Viole-I mean Guixiang City they use a hexidermal naming system. Or Missingno.'s the mayor. Either one. Just... I thought Egg's hex number was FD, not 3C. These people don't know what they're doing. :\ Fire is water ard Eggs are Poliwags. :D

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
She likes standing on 10-year-old kids. CHILD ABUSE!

Anyway, your walkthroughs made me laugh so hard that my stomach ached. And I never knew that Crystal takes place in the future..kitchens with pools? Wow!

Back