• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Tile cuts and invisible spaces

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Alot of *tall* objects have a line cut through them near the top, as shown in the images and video,
    and there are some invisible blocks.
    The drawers on the desks in the lab.
    I haven't edited any of this, I was playing the given copy to learn some more of the coding instructions.

In the video you can see on the bookshelves and some machines where the line cut is.
    So...
    ERR1.PNG
    ERR2.PNG
    View attachment ERR4.mp4

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Following up on what Jake said, you should probably go ahead and repost this in the ROM Hacking Quick Questions and Answers thread or as a new thread in the Beginner's Lounge. I'd also suggest uploading the video to YouTube or just taking a screenshot of the lab interior instead, which would be sufficient to show the problem. Downloading video files is annoying.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    That's just what happens when you play an Essentials game so zoomed in. It's a known bug, and currently I can't fix it. Deal with it.

Back