• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I believe you mean Dungeons and Dragons? I haven't played the board games but I have played the Baldurs Gate series and Neverwinter.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I believe you mean Dungeons and Dragons? I haven't played the board games but I have played the Baldurs Gate series and Neverwinter.

Have you played SaGa Frontier

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have played it, and it was a very fun game! I love the Kirby series since they're such light-hearted and fun games to play whilst never feeling too serious. And Kirby's the darn cutest hero there has ever been ♥

Have you played Worms Armageddon? People always seem to say no to these questions, so let's go for an easy one ;)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • no Yeah, I have. Well, the demo. I've always really liked the Worms games though, so I'll probably buy one sooner or later haha

Any of the Fifa games?

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Nope. Hate soccer with a passion after a real life bad experience with it.

Ever played any of the Street sports games like NBA Street or NFL Street?

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I... don't think so... I've probably played an Unreal Tournament game or two at some point in my life, but not 2004.

How about Flashback: The Quest for Identity? (The PC remake, simply entitled Flashback, will do as well.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Nope.

In reference to this new challenge, has anyone played Space Invaders prior to this challenge?

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Yes, On several different platforms.
    I don't really enjoy it too much however, It's just too simple for me.

How about the wonderful game known as Sonic the Hedgehog 2006?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back