• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    I have currently been playing my Pokemon HeartGold over again, I have already beaten the elite four the first time and now stuck on the second, my team is
    Feraligatr-lvl.53
    Umbreon-lvl.55
    Aerodactyl-lvl.50
    Arcanine-lvl.53
    Dragonite-lvl.57

i'm doing intense training on victory road to try and raise their levels but i need a sixth Pokemon and i don't know what to make it, any help?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey FeelingDapper,

I'd suggest maybe looking into training and ice-type or maybe even a ground type. (Even though you've got Dragonite for Lance and Aerodactyl for Koga). Perhaps invest in a fire type? Or maybe even a fighting type since Karon can be quite hard. Her Umbreon is quite bulky, so it can be a massive pain.

Anyway, in-game team help threads belong in the In-game team help section, so I'm just going to move this thread over there. (:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I recommend either Machamp or Heracross as your Fighting type. Machop and Machoke can be found in Mt. Mortar or in the Cliff Cave, and if you can trade, you can evolve Machoke into Machamp. If you can't trade, you should go with Heracross. That can be found in Azalea Town and near Mahogany Town and Blackthorn City by using Headbutt on small trees. Additionally, Heracross learns Brick Break at level 19, Close Combat at level 37, and Megahorn at level 55.

Back