• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice Themed Team Ideas

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
  • Alright, so me and some of my high school nerd friends got the idea that we should get together and do some sort of gym competition thing, where each person chooses a type to be either a gym leader or an elite four member. Then one person goes with a custom team that they do not change throughout the entire thing, and tries to beat every gym then the elite four. Its an interesting idea, and I chose the ice gym as mine, despite haveing a love for fire types.

So anyway, the event is coming up pretty soonish, and I still only have basic ideas for a team. I am planning on having a Froslass and a Glalie, and I have some basic movesets for the two, but beyond that I really have no clue. So, I am in need of some good ideas about my team.

Here are the basic rules for forming a team:

-6 Pokemon (obviously)
    -Themed on one type only (ice for me)
    -pokemon do not have to be of that type, only have attributes for it (for example, vaporeon can use ice moves and fits the general look of an ice pokemon, therefore is allowed to be in my team)
    -No legendaries
    -Action Replays are allowed to obtain the pokemon, but not to raise it or assign moves/stats

Those are the basic rules, so tell me what you think would work well together as a team, or just give me your favourite ice type pokemon.

Years
  • I'm going to try to help you, but you should have just Googled "Ice Monotype" to get some ideas.

These are the first two reasonably good teams I found.​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back