• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water currents

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
I have never seen such a option in essentials so I have done a water stream like in first pokemon generation in SeaFoam islands or in pokemon third gen the routes near Rayquaza tower.

Spoiler:

It is my first Ruby Script. I simple overwrote some methods. You dont need to put in her original position, this lines works in another page.

You can change the terrain tags to the number you prefer.

Good night,

Years
Couple things. 1. Turn emoticons off when posting scripts :)

2. The lines

elsif event==$game_player && currentTag==PBTerrain::PsiSoil && !$PokemonGlobal.sliding
Kernel.pbPsiSoil(event)

are something of your own scripts, it will return an error for people who don't have the rest of it.

These are just minor nitpicky things, no worries. Awesome script, will definitely use!

Last edited:
Years
Hi, i copy and paste your script in my game, but when i tried to test it i've got this error:

Script 'SeaCurrents' line21: SyntaxError occurred.

SeaCurrents its the name i called to your script and i'm using pokemon essentials version 13. People said that version 13 is a little bit unstable or broken, but i don't if its true.

Years
It worked mej71, thanks.

But i have a problem here.

1- I put the script above Main Script;

2- Using Debug Mode, i set the terrain tags 19, 20, 21, 22;

3- When i walk or using surf, i got this error.

sea_cu10.png

I don't know how i must do to fix this.

Years
Just remove the lines that have that terrain in them, since they're not something you've initialized it will always crash.

Years
I deleted that lines that makes the game to crash:

# If the player across a psiquic soil
elsif event==$game_player && currentTag==PBTerrain::PsiSoil && !$PokemonGlobal.sliding
Kernel.pbPsiSoil(event)

But when i go to test these sea currents tiles while surfing, nothing appens.
So, i think that maybe is missed here. The tiles has terrain tags 19,20,21,22, but nothing appens, strange no?

By the way, thanks for your help once more, mej71. XD

Back