• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Theós

Years
  • Oh dangit. I cant do sprites and I can only draw stuff in my own style, not Ken Sugimori. I would love to help but I think I can't. :(

Years
  • My style is sort of like manga. I will try to get you a sample soon, it is just that most are manual and I do not have a scanner. I will try to make a digital one though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    just search for it, you'll find the link :)

And this game isn't dead either, just working on some bits and pieces to get the demo done.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Currently working on the gym tiles and here's what I've done for the first gym, like all first gyms, it's straight forward! Try and guess which type the first gym is :)

zlXq8oX.png

Attachments

• rhjgk,hjcx.png
      rhjgk,hjcx.png
      11.1 KB · Views: 1
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Poketwerp got it right!

The first gym uses Flying Type Pokemon and is run by the Gym leader Ava (Aviary)
    She uses 3 Pokemon and gives you the Sky Badge after you defeat her.

Back