• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I actually bought a PSTV a couple of weeks ago, because the price halved over here for Easter. And to be honest, playing monster-hunting games like Soul Sacrifice Delta, Freedom Wars and Toukiden: Kiwami is infinitely more satisfying on my TV than my handheld; they work much better with a PS3 or PS4 controller.

...I know Toukiden Kiwami is available on PS4 as well, but there is the slight issue of not having PS+ and not being willing to pay for it just yet, aha. I expect I'll get it somewhen, when it's worth it. None of the free games have really appealed to me thus far though, and the discounts aren't that appealing.

Re;Birth 3 is due somewhen around the end of June on Vita, I think...since Victory is my favourite Neptunia title, I'm quite looking forward to playing it again! You can actually pick up all three PS3 games in one package now as well.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • apparently it's some sort of fighting/musical kind of game?
    Funny, neither of these spin-off have been made yet =D
    Brawler is soon-to-come and musical one... well... there is an idol simulator but real musical one would probably be rhythm game which isn't even announced yet :)

ugh mfw it's for PS Vita...I was hoping it'd be for PS3, but it only seems like the original and mk2 and Victory are. But thanks for the answers, guys ^_^
    Then definitely play the original trilogy :) You won't regret it ;)
    The original Neps are always taken for being the worst, but I actually liked the interesting battle system.
    Once you got hold of it, it was pretty easy to abuse =D

Are they planning to? I mean, they could, but I'm cautiously optimistic, more pessimistic, about the odds of them doing so. Though if they did, I would be all over it.
    I read something about new project in Child of Light universe. It may be sequel or something new.

Re;Birth 3 is due somewhen around the end of June on Vita, I think...since Victory is my favourite Neptunia title, I'm quite looking forward to playing it again! You can actually pick up all three PS3 games in one package now as well.
    I would be on July or early August. Considering NepU coming in month, it would be too early for RB3 to come month after.

pkmin3033

I have to wonder what Vert's inevitable game is going to be...Noire got a strategy game, Blanc is getting a survival horror or something...Vert should get a game with gameplay similar to SAO: Hollow Fragment...translated correctly and with an online component, of course. Hypergrind Vert: Four Goddesses Online or something like that.

Also, Hyperdimension Nepgear: What the Goodness?! If that doesn't happen in some way or shape or form someday I am going to be a very sad panda. Nepgear needs more appreciation; she acknowledges her own lack of popularity and attempts to improve herself in the eyes of the fans for an entire game! If that isn't active character development, I don't know what is. xD

...I just want Re;Birth 3 now; I don't care about Action Unleashed, aha. Chances are I'll play it for about five minutes and then pick up Steins;Gate and forget all about it for three or four months. xD

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Blanc's game is more along the lines of Monster Hunter, God Eater, Toukiden, etc.

Vert's game should be like a MMORPG. So, less like Hollow Fragment and more FFXII? Which is what I'm thinking anyways.

Iffy is probably going to get a spin-off before Gear does if we're going by the popularity contests, haha.

pkmin3033

If they do make more games set in the same world, it might encourage me to buy this sooner...maybe. Busy busy, and all that. xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • It's been a while we haven't gotten a different event than League..
    I know some people don't play League or have no interest in it. (I'm speaking for other people, I personally play League) How about having a dedicated week in the near future for people to be able to host different games? BattleField, League of legends, Dota 2, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 as examples? I'm sure a ton of people on PC would love to play their favorite games with other members too :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I know some people don't play League or have no interest in it. (I'm speaking for other people, I personally play League) How about having a dedicated week in the near future for people to be able to host different games? BattleField, League of legends, Dota 2, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 as examples? I'm sure a ton of people on PC would love to play their favorite games with other members too :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

A Minecraft event is approaching very soon.

As well, we've got a Mario Kart 8 event up right now. And there's some others planned for a few games.

But your idea is definitely interesting. Look for an announcement soon that I've been planning.

pkmin3033

15th? I think the last Touhou game I played was the sixth or seventh? xD

...if the localize Touhou Project on PS4/Vita I will definitely be snapping that up, though.

pkmin3033

Agh, there's so much I want on sale on the PSN right now...Firefly Diary and Dust are both pretty cheap, and I've always wondered if the Telltale games are worth buying/playing. I have no interest whatsoever in the Game of Thrones adaptation, but Tales from the Borderlands has intrigued me for a while, and so has The Wolf Among Us. Can anyone recommend them/dissuade me from wasting my money, as appropriate?~

Yukari

Can't say anything about Tales from the Borderlands, but The Wolf Among Us is pretty great.

pkmin3033

£32.99 is a pretty good price for five different titles, but I'm getting Omega Quintet next week, so I'm kinda hesitant. The Walking Dead is always on offer as well, and they all sound more like games that would be more suited to the Vita than the PS4...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I have to wonder what Vert's inevitable game is going to be...Noire got a strategy game, Blanc is getting a survival horror or something...Vert should get a game with gameplay similar to SAO: Hollow Fragment...translated correctly and with an online component, of course. Hypergrind Vert: Four Goddesses Online or something like that.
    I actually see full fledged 4 Megami Online as a possible Vert's spin-off =D
    Would be cool =D

Iffy is probably going to get a spin-off before Gear does if we're going by the popularity contests, haha.
    Ai-chan's spin-off will be the SEGA Girls apparently.

£32.99 is a pretty good price for five different titles, but I'm getting Omega Quintet next week, so I'm kinda hesitant. The Walking Dead is always on offer as well, and they all sound more like games that would be more suited to the Vita than the PS4...
    Definitely buy them. 5 games for that price is a steal.
    And from what I heard, Wolfie is pretty bad on Vita.

I'm getting Quintet-chans as well a still bought this btw :D

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    The genre of my obsession is on sale right now~ If you don't have Isaac, Don't Starve, or Eldritch, I highly recommend them, especially since you can get them cheaper right now.
    http://store.steampowered.com/sale/roguelike?snr=1_41_4__42

Somehow I feel like this is an obsession that we share. Don't know how I missed this. :P

It's a shame Darkest Dungeon still hasn't really seen a sale.. It looks really good, but $20 is steep for a game that exists only to kick your ass.

Highly recommend Crypt of the Necrodancer, though. It even just left early access, it's a full game now, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back