• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! Its Drake

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2022
    Hello there guys, as you can tell from my username I am Drake and I was brought here for my love of pokemon and Roleplay, so be kind and peace out.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Drake!
    Nice to have you with us, I hope you'll have a lot of fun
    We have a pretty nice RP section which you should check out (:
    So what more can you tell us about yourself?

What was your first Pokemon Game? What are some of your favorite Pokes?
    People around here are really nice, I'm sure everyone will be kind to you ;)
    Looking forward to see you around, have fun!! ^^

Years
  • Hey Drake, welcome to PC!

We have a great RP section of the site for you to check out, im sure you'll spend most of your time there since you like to RP n_n Other sections you should check out include the new X and Y forum! There you can discuss and speculate with others about the new games coming out in October. That's going to be a very active section over the next few months! We also have sections dedicated to all the Pokemon games, as well as some non pokemon sections.

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask!

Back