• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings

Years
  • I have one brother who is 8 years old, turning 9 next month. So I'm very much the older sibling, being 23. :P We get along pretty well but he's at that stage where he thinks he's all grown up and can do whatever he wants so it can be a huge pain to deal with. @_x;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I have a brother & a half-sister, who shares the same mother that I do, but has a different father. Half-sis is roughly 15 years older than me, & brothers older by three years. Thus, I'm the youngest of the three.

But that's not really saying very much, as I'm pretty old myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I have one brother, and I am the oldest. We both enjoy games, but he likes sports a little more. He plays football and I used to workout with him. I'm stronger so I would push him in squats, bench, etc. He's still not stronger than me, but he's getting their.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I have three older half-sisters. Two from my dad's previous marriage, and one from my mom's previous.
    I only say it that way for clarification. In our family, there's no "half", "step", or "in-law." They've always just been my sisters. When you're here, you're family.™ c:

Although being 9, 9, and 13 years older than me, and with our parents both working full-time, they were always more like baby-sitters than siblings growing up.. but since I've gotten older, we've all gotten a lot closer. <3

Oh, and in regards to the two that turned 30 this year, no, they're not twins. They're a month apart. And they loved explaining that to people when they were little.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I have a sister who's about five years older. we get along really well most of the time and share a lot of the same interests but we mainly game, discuss random topics and watch videos together. It's pretty fun. yes she's annoying sometimes but there's almost no one who can do the stuff she does for me. She makes me food sometimes and gets almost all of my jokes/references fgs. We don't really have sibling rivalry or w/e but insults are a common thing between us. especially your face jokes :p

Years
  • Have a sister who's 6 years older so I'm the baby of the family. And because of that, I get spoiled not only by my parents, but also my sister, hehe. Although I don't take that for granted and I actually wish that they would do it less because it does nothing for making me independent \: Sometimes I wish I could have had a younger sibling so I could dote on them.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I'm the youngest. I have an older sister named Jamila (age 26) and an older brother named Fahd (age 22).

Jamila's pretty nice. She's very grown-up and doesn't have much time for lollygagging like me. She's married and has a one-year-old daughter named Isra. She's into sewing, knitting, and calligraphy. She occasionally plays video games. Right now she's a stay-at-home mum, but she's going back to work next year.

I get along pretty well with Fahd, but we're very different. He's very sporty. He loves playing soccer and Australian rules football. I'm not into either sport. He's also a gamer - he's a big fan of Half-Life. (He did a Gordon Freeman cosplay when he accompanied me to a cosplay convention.) We don't look much alike - Fahd has dark hair in a crew cut. I have long light brown hair. Fahd is also very good at math (my worst subject).

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm the youngest. Me being 18 years old, and my 2 older brothers over 30.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I have a little little sister, she's 10, and we don't get along, pretty much since birth. I get a lot of, you love her really. No. She is a very frightening person.

Back