• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amie Minigames

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    In Pokemon Amie, there's 3 types of minigames that are fun and enjoyable

Berry Picker
    The berry picker goal is to pluck a correct corresponding berry of the requested pokemon, if it delivered quickly it ranks up more points and faster the better. You'll start with 3 berries in easy mode and as times pass, more pokemon pop-up and demanding more berries in a blink. 5 berries if you play in medium mode where frantically difficult than the easy mode and 7 or 8 berries in hard mode which you have to be careful on plucking a berry. Finally, there's unlimited where there's no time and 3 incorrect berries will end the game and dozen more berries

Head it
    In head it. You have to tap your pokemon in good/perfect timing, if you head it right you'll get 3 points and making a 10 combo (easy mode) will trigger frenzy where you get double the score as long you don't broke the combo if you missed a single yarn and on 3 difficulty (easy, medium and hard) after time is up, you'll see a big yarn if you manage to boop it, you'll score big time. On unlimited, you'll have 3 chance and the yarn rapidly falls down and it would be hard while on combo of 15 kicks in.

Tile Puzzle
    The tile puzzle doesn't have time limit like in Head it or Berry picker instead the goal is to correctly put the pieces in right order as fast as possible in quickest time; Medium difficulty the puzzle become bigger and more time to accomplished best time and hard difficulty where the puzzle become immensely time consuming which the time again extended and unlimited where you cope with lots of puzzle to compete.

So which one of these minigames you enjoy the most? For me, it's Tile Puzzle because it's relaxing and not fast pace like berry picker or head it.

Years
  • Of all the minigames, I think I find myself playing the Berry Picker the most. I don't do the Tile Puzzle much, and the Berry Picker is a nice game of match which I find enjoyable.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I like all of them! The tile puzzle is a great way to relax since it's not as fast paced as the other two and it's focused on...well, focus and more on visual recognition (there's a better word for this that I've forgotten). That said, I play(ed) Head It the most since I found it easy somehow and the speed as you go along was rather thrilling. I played Berry Picker the least since, while it's fun, I tend to touch the screen super lightly so I drop the berries more often than not >~<

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Tile Puzzle is my fave I even play it on the hard difficultly, despite the fact I dislike hard games. I also like doing puzzles in real life as long as it is 300 pieces or less.

Back