• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
  • Oh my gosh, this looks freaking amazing! Gen 6 pokemon with Gen 2 graphics and region. I can't wait for the next release so I can play the heck out of this, I'll have all the time in the world after I graduate (at least until I go to work later on this month lol...)

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Finally! I made it! Look at my collection. :)
    Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    Hey, i have beta 0.2.4 and the link for 0.2.5 is down, and if someone else haves the beta 0.2.5 patch file or something, can i have it, please?

Years
  • Is there a rom download for this game? I would like to do a Let's Play on youtube but don't have any links. I mean aslong as it's ENGLISH and up to the E4, I'll be good with it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    .......why are there a majority of NPCs speaking spanish?

The creator of the hack's native language is Spanish.

It doesn't really effect the gameplay that much. If need be, use Google Translator to help along the way with item's and what-not.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    0.2.5 is pretty neat so far. I was able to get a fire stone off the guy in Ecruteak City on my first try so I thought that was pretty cool. Also, being bilingual myself, I really do appreciate the Spanish you've added in. Good job on this so far com3tiin and I eagerly await the release of Pokemon Revolution.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    The download is broken,can somebody send me a mediafire or uppit link via pm for the rom/ips file?
    Thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I encountered a bug when breeding my frogadier, i got a Missingno named Metagross when the egg hatched o.o

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I'm not sure if this has been said before or not, but TM 33 is supposed to teach Scald but actually teaches Draco Meteor instead.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    For some reason my starly is not evolving, it's level 19 and nothing happened + my mareep won't evolve and it's level 16 , does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    For some reason my starly is not evolving, it's level 19 and nothing happened + my mareep won't evolve and it's level 16 , does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? :]

Download the documentation files in the op. There is a pdf in there that lists every pokemon in the game and what lvl they evolve at and what moves they can learn.

Also I think I found another bug. My Salamence was hit by an Earthquake and for some reason it was super effective. Keep in mind that I did not use Roost nor did the opponent use any move that allow Salamence to be hit.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Also I think I found another bug. My Salamence was hit by an Earthquake and for some reason it was super effective. Keep in mind that I did not use Roost nor did the opponent use any move that allow Salamence to be hit.

Already happened me! and along with the "egg glitch", i dont have idea which it occurred.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    For some reason it doesnt allow me to go past lance in the team rocket hideout after you get rid of the heliolisks it just says "stay off my side" or something like that. Im playing on the mobil version so maybe it has something to do with that..

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2014
    Was the link to this game purposely brought down? I would like to try it but it doesn't work for me. I would love to try it for myself. :c

Back