• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
Years
i want this rom its the best one ive ever seen dare i say its better than the acctual games

p.s anything you need me to do with the rom to help im just a pm away

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
nice updates! the game looks more umm... DP-ish? lol
I hope that you will add more to the game... have a nice night err... day if its daytime there ^^

Thnx and yes i knowi t's really cool in D/P style ^^ (for me then :)) and yes i've :) look to the updates ;)

@destinedjagold:Thnx ^^

@ashkachu: It's a hack actual and not a rom :P yes it's based on a rom but if you hack it's a hack:P anyway.... nvm XD
and thnx ^^

@v1tje: Thnx and thnx for the banner i'll place it in the bigin post as soon as possible ;)

~Ontopic:
~new updates
Hello people i've got new screens for you ^^ with new tiles and fixes you'll see the new/fixed gym sign, The little sandpath (a circel) for the houses/gym and the Golden berry tree from D/P you can only find them there ^^
And screens of the entery the the forrest (like in D/P) you know that path :) it's the way to Time Forest but to come there you need SURF and if you entery the forrest you'll also need CUT/ROCK SMASH ect. after a long path to the forest yo'll find a secret celebi statue that will bring you the a hidden place where you can catch celebi on Lvl.30 ^^ (only avaible in the last beta or beta 5 ;))
And a lot more
Enjoy :)

Kiioro City gym place with new tiles and willsum city gym
pokemonthunderemblemdi2.png
pokemonthunderemblem3sx2.png

entery to Time Forest
pokemonthunderemblem1fk3.png
pokemonthunderemblem2yp4.png

Black Forest and the new Golden Berry tree tile from D/P
pokemonthunderemblem4zv5.png
pokemonthunderemblem5df6.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no fair! you quoted Nicolas' posts only! :P joke~

anyways, nice new updates, er, again...
and also, Time Forest, does it relate to Celebi..? :3

keep things up~

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
no fair! you quoted Nicolas' posts only! :P joke~

anyways, nice new updates, er, again...
and also, Time Forest, does it relate to Celebi..? :3

keep things up~

Lol :P
and thnx dude
yes it'll :) if you find the statue you'll return to the time forrest but then 6 years ago if you then enter the cave you'll see the wooden altar (like G/S/C) if you talk to it the celebi wil go to you ^^

@Nicolas: The game is going fine thnx ^^ en thnx

@Bruom:Thnx ^^ and yes it's is starnge but I've fixed ^^look to the updates...
I like the gym sign of D/P more but yea own opinion. hu
and yes i'll ^^

~Ontopic:
Hello people such you people know is tommorow the big day! then will be the first beta will released ^^ This is the reward for you people for following this topic 7/5 month's
Anyway... enjoy the new updates

~Zeh updates:
Yes people there are agiain new updates/fixes with the D/P lamp tile (recollord by me) and the entery to the forest has been fixed ^^
ENJOY :)
pokemonthunderemblemmi3.png
pokemonthunderemblem1wh7.png

pokemonthunderemblem2ue1.png
pokemonthunderemblem4mr7.png

~idea's for beta 2.0 ^^/The things that still must been fixed/changed (those things you'll stilkl find in beta 1.0) (You'll see the bugs/things what still must be change tommorow in the list by still must be add/fixed

-DAY/NIGHT systeem ^^
-Brock meeting
-Ice landscape
-new gym
-The Golden League Contest
-Secret Unown cavern
-On the ship (to the ice landscape) where will be a starnge force.
-Enz. Enz.

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Glad to here ur releasing beta 1 2morrow! ^^
I also wish u luck with those ideas with beta 2! ^^
GL!

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
the entrance to the forest is a lot better now =]
hmmm.. a beta, heh? thats good!
this one hack promises a lot! i see... a huge number of fans, awards and more awards...
if you keep doing great, thats imminent ;]

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
WOOO! Beta 1. After all those days of waiting...... GL. The lamp tile looks great and good luck.

~ES09~

Yea :P en thnx ^^

@Eeveon: Thnx ^^

@Bruom: Thnx ^^ and finally a hack from me that finish ^^because my other hack before stopped because of a lot of typemistakes exemples my previous hacks: Pokémon Dark Cry (stopped because of bad tiles/typemistakes) i saw too that it was pirated (stupid guy's XD that hack sucks) and my old hack Gengar's Revenge (stopped with that beacause of a lot of typemistakes) but this one (thunder Emblem) I'll never stop i'll finish this one ^^

~Ontopic
BIG NEWS!
Hello people this is the moment where all waiting for ^^ Beta 1.0 will be released!!!! I hope you like the beta ^^
But first some short information ;)

*Read this first so that you people don't to ask dum questions or/and that there not will be steal things from my hack....*

Bug's/glitches list:
If you leave Willsum city you'll see that a man/woman/thing... waiting for you by the water... DON'T TALK TO IT!!!! it'll freeze your game.
-no bug's further.

Still must make:
-The OW from the hero/heroine are not done jet (and then I meen the set in pokémon OW) if the use exemple Flash.
-Sometimes some little type mistakes. (almost never)
-The backsprite of dawn
-The new badges are not added jet i've already tryed to add it but the my howle trainer card was on that moment a glitch.... :S
-The keyitem icoons still must be change.
-The reflaction of the hero in water/ice still has his old colors :S
-The inner tiles (old for the PC) in the past still must be added so you can't enter it so only what i can say... buy a lot of potions. before you challenge FALKNER
((Those things will be added/fixed in beta 2.0 (i hope))

Info (City/routes/cave/towns) who are availble:
Glow Shire Village
Regran Valley
Orginal Cave
Willsum City
Reborn Plains
Cold Valley
Black forest
Icywind Cave
Kiioro City
Rocket Warehouse
Tropical Valley
Fossil cave
Violet city (past)
tropical zone (unavaible.. reason I don't have the time to script the scipts there if i did script it the beta 1.0 will never be released before summervakation...so it's avaible in beta 2.0)
Black rock cave entery (End of beta)

DON'T DO THIS!:COLOR]
Engles:
Hello people now short information.....
Do not steal the OW's + sprites (battle) from my hack!
the same is by the tiles, Do not steal the tiles (tileset(s)) + pallets!
So for your safety and all people around you
Do not steal the tiles(tileset(s)) + pallets!!!!

Dutch:
hallo mensen ff ten korte informatie....
Steels niet ongevraagt OW's + sprites (gevecht) van me hack!
het zelfde geld voor de tiles.. steel niet de tiles (tileset(s)) + de pallets
dus voor je veiligheid en alle mensen om je heen
steel niet de tiles (tileset(s)) + pallets!!!!!

(Franse or other languages are not need (i hope))

Well enjoy my hack ^^
BETA 1.0!!!!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/119yt9
That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

(Btw. if you find other bug's/glitches ect. please say it then so i can fix it)
and ofcorse you can post that you enjoyed the beta ^^ well that was all
Cya)

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
ehm michtel1 i cantleave the room..=)

You just can leave the room try to patch it on the Fire red (U) rom then it must work because when i've patched my file (by my self) everything works and i can leave the room so maby you have patched on a wrong rom
Cya
~Mitchel1

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Hey mitchel I wanted to make a suggestion, why not make the lightning in the title screen the attack animation sprite of thunder (you know, the attack itself)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Aww man, u got me excited for a .rar? >.<
Rar's don't work on my computer.
Could u re-upload it to an ips, plz?

Neti

Inactive
Years
really nice tiles and maps, i like it!
but i hate the palette of the normal grass, not the high one with wild pokemon... it looks like some kind of chewing gum

Back