• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Players in a UCL Style League!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    NBA (National Battle Affiliation) Season 2 is Recruiting players!

This is a UCL style draft league where everyone plays against each other 1 time* and the top 4 players go on to the playoffs! Signups are starting now. This will be a league played on Pokemon Showdown. Our primary form of communication is Skype; if you do not have a Skype or are not willing to make one, we understand your decisions and we ask that you not sign up.

In season 1, we had a total of 8 players. However, a few of the members will not be returning for season 2 and we have not had much luck recruiting our friends to join. We want to recruit members who are committed and are willing to see this league through to the end. In the past we have had people join but then back out halfway through and cause the league to come to a standstill, which is no fun for anyone. I have faith in the Pokecommunity that the members here will not do such things, and as such I invite everyone to join the NBA Season 2!

Currently, we have 6 people. I am really only looking for 2 more to make it an even 8. However, if the interest is high enough, I would be ok adding in 4 people at a time, capping it at 16 members.*

*If we do get more than 8 total members, then instead of playing each person once, we will split into divisions and the winners of each division will be the ones who go to playoffs*

The official rules of the NBA can be found here: http://pastebin.com/SgYP9b1J

If there are any questions to the Rules, feel free to ask here and I will answer all questions as they come up. Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Hope to have many of you come out!

*If this is not the right area to post this thread, or if I was supposed to get approval first, I accept the infraction against me and would like to ask where is the right place to post/ask permission*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Are you still looking for players to join your league? If not let me know if there is another league coming up soon.

Back