• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Ugly Pokèmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupSipper

湯師傅☆
Years
  • There was once an ugly Pokémon. He Was SO Ugly that all the other Pokémon fainted. the End

Credit to: Patrick Star

Sorry if you feel offended :( This story is just for laughs. Pls don't take it so seriously.

Although, you can reply "That didn't help at all". That would make me happy :)

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hi! Always great to see new faces here in this section!

So, I want to mention real quick while it's okay to post stories with very short word count, I'm not sure if I can consider this a story, really. This seems more like you want to post a joke and nothing more. Want to make clear I wasn't offended or anything! It's just that in this section the fanfics here need to have at least some sort of plot/theme going on and I feel the ugly Pokemon joke anyone can post.

Closing this thread as it's not exactly a story/poem and I'm not sure if there's really much to comment. If you want to discuss this further, my PM/VMs are always open!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back