• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vanilla item script offsets [FR]

Years
  • This is probably going to be useful to no-one, but I feel I should post it here just in case someone wants it.

Spoiler:

This is a list of all of the MSG_FIND items in FireRed. It's mostly useful for hacks that don't use JPAN's hacked engine (which removed all of these scripts) as it's a way to save space by re-using these offsets. It's not as if the scripts take up that much space anyway, but it's useful to have I suppose.

Last edited:

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    This is probably going to be useful to no-one, but I feel I should post it here just in case someone wants it.

Spoiler:

This is a list of all of the MSG_FIND items in FireRed. It's mostly useful for hacks that don't use JPAN's hacked engine (which removed all of these scripts) as it's a way to save space by re-using these offsets. It's not as if the scripts take up that much space anyway, but it's useful to have I suppose.

My Net is a Slowpoke so Spoilers Is Really Hard To Access can you make It Visible Here Without Spoilers?

I See It!! xD Thanks To This But can I Ask You A Favor? Ill Pm

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back