• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX Power Trio Tins Announced!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I've seen the prototype pictures (if that's what it could be called) of the cards in the package, and its 3 new cards. I think it'll come with 1 XY, 1 Flashfire & 2 Furious Fists.

Years
  • I've seen the prototype pictures (if that's what it could be called) of the cards in the package, and its 3 new cards. I think it'll come with 1 XY, 1 Flashfire & 2 Furious Fists.

Brand new complete with new attacks, or just new artwork and numbered with the XY black star promo numbers rather than from a particular set? Because Brand new complete with new attacks would be a first for English tins. As far as I can recall, it's just been new/alternate artwork on the tin promos.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Brand new complete with new attacks, or just new artwork and numbered with the XY black star promo numbers rather than from a particular set? Because Brand new complete with new attacks would be a first for English tins. As far as I can recall, it's just been new/alternate artwork on the tin promos.

Ah sorry, I don't know 100% on the attacks but its new artwork.

Back