• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDizzy INC Pokemon Video Games

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Um you are now ..... If you want to join the list jus say so. :)

Heres the list

1. Ironman
    2. Pkmn Trainer Brenden

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Happy Gilmore , sure ,

Sorry Sharpedo , its either your on the list or you dont get it. i dont take the time to give it to people... lol

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    cool

hmm, this Game looks pretty cool Dizzy, nice work, add me on the List Please. (i might be a newb,but i am not a newb to this forum i have been reading it for quite some time now.)

Sunwave

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Hi, same story as Durandal, could you put me on the list?

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Hey, Dizzy how is the game going, is it discontinued?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    The game looks cool!! I am familiar with RM2K too and just looking for rm2k games on the net and I found this thread on GOOGLE, this game is really awesome and how did you get to do that POKEMON SYSTEM in rm2k??? Had to do alot of programming?? And where did you get those P/S sprites?? Is it from a site or did you make it yourself with a rom???
    And by the way add me to the list too..

Back