• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ten Years

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    A bit late, but the passing of the eighth of March marks ten years of having this account on PokéCommunity forums. Sure, for large swaths of time this account remained relatively abandoned and I only popped in to check on things every now and then when I could be bothered to remember this place existed, but as I'm finishing up college and starting to reflect on my life I couldn't but feel drawn back to this place once again.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll remain back on the forums for too long. Once a year I have a habit of playing through Pokémon Blue on the anniversary that it came out as a kind of nostalgic love for what I so adored as a kid but that's about it as far as my exposure to Pokémon in recent years. The last latest game I played in the series was Diamond, and just taking a peak at all the new Pokémon, regions, game mechanic changes- all the things I've missed, is making me shake my head in disbelief that the series has managed to survive this long. Hell, I remember the first time I was even introduced to Pokémon because of how popular it was in my elementary school. I remember the day my dad took me to some mall to buy me a copy of Blue- I can still feel the annoying plastic covering and my frustration at trying to tear away at it so I could play.

That's all in the past, but I'm happy to see, no, proud to see so many people carry the torch and love these characters and these games as much as you do.

I love each and every single one of you. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I feel like I remember you! Congrats on ten years. Maybe you'll find some reasons to stay this time around. :)

I came back after I graduated college as well, but PC has a draw that's hard to leave. Hope to see you around.

Years
  • I know I've never seen you around before, but hey congrats on reaching a decade old in PC years! Always a celebration that's worthy, because it's not every day that one achieves such a feat.

Hopefully you might consider getting active again, but still it's something to be proud of!

Years
  • I'm always amazed to see people reaching such milestones. Ten years is a very long time - even if you don't come onto PC as often anymore we're happy that you decided to pop back even briefly.

Congratulations! :')

Years
  • Ten years? Goodness, I wish I could spend as much time as that on a site like this.

But props for sticking with it, that takes dedication even if it doesn't completely hold up.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I know I've never seen you around before, but hey congrats on reaching a decade old in PC years! Always a celebration that's worthy, because it's not every day that one achieves such a feat.

Hopefully you might consider getting active again, but still it's something to be proud of!

I'm always amazed to see people reaching such milestones. Ten years is a very long time - even if you don't come onto PC as often anymore we're happy that you decided to pop back even briefly.

Congratulations! :')

It's crazy to think I was twelve when I started this account. Twelve. I remember clear as day coming on to PC from Serebiiforums and liking the people more. Edit: I was eleven. Soooo much worse.

Ten years? Goodness, I wish I could spend as much time as that on a site like this.

But props for sticking with it, that takes dedication even if it doesn't completely hold up.

I guess I really haven't stuck with it- but whatever. :D

Holy crap! 10 years! I was not allowed to join this forum by 5 years when you joined :P Congrats!

That's scary to me.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • There should be a special emblem for 10 year veterans IMO. I mean yeah, there's the veteran emblem(coughIstilldon'thaveonecough), but a decade should be a little more important wouldn't you think? Congrats!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Woohoo! Happy ten years; that's quite the feat! <33

Dancing dragons for aaaaall, and I hope that you will continue to stick around with us during your free time. :3

Back