• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you resemble the most?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    I realized I posted it in the wrong section soon after but I had no idea how to change it. Thanks so much! (:

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    The head of a Mega Ampharos on top of the body of a Hitmonlee. Minus the eyes for nipples. Give it the bangs of Raltz, and that's pretty much me, give or take a few details.

Years
  • Despite my username, I'll vote Diancie for sure.

300px-Diancie_anime.png

Slowly taking her time to learn the world due to being new/inexperienced and also very sweet and friendly. I act similar in real life, plus I love her design and dress about just as girly. =p I can't see myself being any other Pokémon!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Probably Glaceon cause of how friendly and mean it can be at the same time :3
    Also i do prefer cold over warm so ya xD

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Despite my username, I'll vote Diancie for sure.

300px-Diancie_anime.png

Slowly taking her time to learn the world due to being new/inexperienced and also very sweet and friendly. I act similar in real life, plus I love her design and dress about just as girly. =p I can't see myself being any other Pokémon!

Coming into this thread... I didn't think I'd see anyone who thought the same aaa.
    But yup, I just gotta vote Diancie too. ♥ Such a cutie. I feel I'm the same way with the inexperience thing too. Never really been around much outside of this small town of about 200. :[

Back