• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How Long have you played BW2?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
How did you obtain meloetta?

Meloetta isn't required for the Unova Diploma. There are technically 301 pokemon in the Unova Dex. (victini is #0, Meloetta is #299 and Genosect is #300) Those 3 aren't required. I have Victini and Genosect, but Meloetta can not be seen or captured yet.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm doing post-story stuff in the game now, and I've got about 70 hours in it I think. I wanna go full-out with this game, completing the Dex, filling my boxes, filming the movies, etc. and beat my Pearl Version at 500 hours, but life calls.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I think its been a week and i'm ready to challenge the Elite Four.Just haven't found time to yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think my English Black 2 has like 30-40 hours on it, White 2 has around 20, and Japanese Black 2 is 50-60. That being said, I've been playing since like...June haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
My highest time was on Soul silver it was 370 h. I acutally have to correct myself on my previous post though I have played 42 h and have seen 240 Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I've got 32 hours logged on my Black 2 so far, and I'm in the middle of Plasma Frigate in the Giant Chasm.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Apparently the versions keep track of your time even when the 3DS is closed, taking that into account, according to the 3DS itself, I've clocked in about 130hrs. I'm guess I'm a little less insane than I thought.

Years
I'm at 74h. I've had it since North America release date.
Although I'm fairly sure about half of that is idle time.

blue

gucci
Years
Don't know the exact time, I think it's around 80 hourish partly from leaving my DS on sleep. I've completed the main story of the game and now I'm just filling up the Pokédex and doing the side quests.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Currently at around 67 hours. Beat the Elite Four for the first time but I've yet to beat them a second time. Been spending the past two days just breeding Pokemon. I'll get back to trainin ... eventually.

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
I just clocked in 50 hours, I've been doing some post game here and there. I'm focusing more on breeding some pokemon so they have moves I want and some training while I have the time too. Looking to completely fill the pokedex too which might take me who knows how long.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Black and White 2 came out!!!!! When did it come out, when did it come out!? I was too busy playing that darn Fire Emblem stuff!!!

Back