• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Theme Songs?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • The one that stood out the most for me ever would have to be 'Flyers' from Death Parade. That song got me hooked on that band overall. Does it fit the show? God no :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I can name a bunch of them from my childhood. However, there are two that I love the most because I adored them so much.

Spoiler:

I loved this show so much. I kind of wish Disney would bring it back. It was so cute, and the song is so catchy.

Spoiler:

Yes, I admit to be being a train lover. I grew up with this show. So, this song is also kind of special. I still remember hearing the song when I watched the show. It's nothing compared to the crap known as "Thomas & Friends" they have now.

Sirfetch’d

The Friends theme song because it's so good and so fitting for the show! :)

Years
  • This one's not from a show, but "I Am All Of Me" by Crush 40. I remember playing Shadow The Hedgehog as a kid and rocking out to the opening theme song.

From a show? I'm gonna go with "Guren No Yumiya" from AoT, and "Ranbu No Melody" from Bleach.

Years
  • I actually like a lot of theme songs for shows! I can't even name them all but, I like the ones for Kim Possible, Orphan Black, Full House, Friends, Heroes, Gravity Falls, Scrubs, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Gilmore Girls, Noragami etc. The ones without words I like because they just fit the tone of the show really well, and are lovely in their own right. The ones that are cartoons are just fun to sing along to. It's a combination of nostalgia, love for the show, catchiness and just being good songs in general that makes me love them.

Also, honorable mention of course goes to Too Many Cooks. The best theme song for a non-existent show ever.

Back