• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how to adapt Pokemon H-Mode 7 on Pokemon Essentials DS

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hello, I would like to adapt Pokemon H-Mode 7 on Pokémon Essentials DS, but I do not know how o_O . You help me? Which script should I change? which I have to take? which I have to add? you could give me an answer? Many thanks in advance
    Sorry if I do not write English well but I'm Italian and I struggle = D

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hello, I would like to adapt Pokemon H-Mode 7 on Pokémon Essentials DS, but I do not know how o_O . You help me? Which script should I change? which I have to take? which I have to add? you could give me an answer? Many thanks in advance
    Sorry if I do not write English well but I'm Italian and I struggle = D

There are many issues when doing this , and i'm taking your not advanced yet .

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    so it is difficult ? I also just put the dual screen in Pokemon h mode 7 and also the touch screen . I think it's easier , but do not know how to do

Years
  • Is not that easy, that script is based in a 2012 version of Essentials, current versions modified lots of things since 2012. If you don't know enough about scripting trust me, will be hard.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    I know it very well. In fact I ask help to you . I think you should copy the scripts from the script editor , but the problem is such script

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Clearly no one wants to do it for you. Rather than sit around bumping this thread, you should try learning some stuff and see if you can do it yourself.

Back