• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event pokemon trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello,

I'm looking to fill up my Pokedex so I wouldn't mind trading.

I have these guys to offer:
    Keldeo
    Shaymin
    Arceus
    Jirachi
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Victini
    Diancie

Looking for:
    Mew
    Celebi
    Manaphy
    Meloetta
    Genesect

Thanks! :)

Also, I forgot to say, these will be Pokemon I got legitimately but I will be cloning them for trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    I have a celebi I would trade for either the shaymin, keldeo, or jirachi.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Note: Shiny Mews are considered cheated, just letting other poster know
    I have everything on your want list and I am interested in Arceus and Keldeo

Years
  • I actually managed to fill it up the same day! I'm willing to still trade if you guys still need those pokemon. I made a bunch of extra clones. I'm looking to fill my living dex so I still need some other pokemon. I'll add you guys, but I imagine I'm in a different time zone, I'm in London time zone. So timing might be hard! PM me if you still wana trade :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    I actually managed to fill it up the same day! I'm willing to still trade if you guys still need those pokemon. I made a bunch of extra clones. I'm looking to fill my living dex so I still need some other pokemon. I'll add you guys, but I imagine I'm in a different time zone, I'm in London time zone. So timing might be hard! PM me if you still wana trade :)

Would you like to trade your shayman for my celebi today? Its 4 in the afternoon here and I can be online all day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back