• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAKE THIS X BLAST TO THE FACE! - Xerneas EX Black Star Promo XY07

Years
Bit late with this one, so I've picked a fun one!

Spoiler:

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Also, if you're ever interested in posting this for a future week, PM me and we'll work something out. I'll probably need some volunteers for this sometime in April.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Wow, I will get this out of the way first, I really like the artwork, the pokemon itsely is in a great action pose and is great to look at. And the space background is just perfect for this card.

Now on to the stats. 170 Health is a normal for a ex and being a fairy type makes it quite strong being weak only to steel types which is a very underused type to begin with. Its first attack is pretty good, being able to deal out 60 damage on your second turn is good with the bonus of dealing 30 damage to any opponents bench pokemon but might not be a factor with Mr.Mime out there. Its second attack is brutal, 140 damage as early as turn 3 is great, and its drawback isnt to bad if you equip it with a float stone, or just use its first attack while you wait out the cool down period.

Overall this is a really good card, and the artwork is pretty top notch, i give this card a 9/10.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I used this is my fairy deck. I was surprised how well it did. Not only does it resist one of the top tier types. Dark. It also has 2 really nice attacks. While they are rather expensive. They work really well together. if you can manage to knock out the active with break through. You can knock out the following pokemon with X blast. That is if you can tell what pokemon they plan to put in next.

It can knock out any non ex pokemon that i can think of with a muscle band and x blast.

Im not a huge fan of ex pokemon. but i have to say. This one isn't too bad for my taste.

Years
This one's fun, but it gets wrecked by Mewtwo EX. And even with the Dark resistance, Yveltal can still really mess it up.

At least Xerneas EX can defend itself some with that 140 from X Blast.

Overall, this is a fun card to get your friends interested in the TCG again.

Back