• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gracefully Energizing! - Milotic 23/106 XY FlashFire

Years
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy2/23/

This week's card of the week is Milotic 23/106 XY FlashFire!

Card text:

Stage 1 Pokémon

Evolves From: Feebas

HP100

Ability: Energy Grace
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may Knock Out this Pokémon. If you do, attach 3 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-EX).

WCC Waterfall 60

Weakness: Grass ×2

Resistance: n/a
Retreat Cost: 2

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Anytime I need a source of energy acceloration in one of my rouge decks, I always end up with milotic. It is a really good card for that.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I saw someone use this card with a lucario, which does damage based on total taken prize cards. It was an awesome strategy.

Years
Anytime I need a source of energy acceloration in one of my rouge decks, I always end up with milotic. It is a really good card for that.

Is the cost of giving up a prize worth it in most rogue decks?

I saw someone use this card with a lucario, which does damage based on total taken prize cards. It was an awesome strategy.

That's actually a pretty good way to use it. Though doesn't that Lucario not have much HP at all?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Is the cost of giving up a prize worth it in most rogue decks?

That's actually a pretty good way to use it. Though doesn't that Lucario not have much HP at all?

God forbid I have to be ahead in prizes the entire game. In decks like rainbowtails and speedkrom, it is a great source of energy.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Im just going to have to set things straight for Milotic. This card is amazing in certain decks. Atm I'm using it in a Shiftry deck. Giving up 1 Prize to allow me to attach 3 energy and then attack is pretty huge. It is especially good when it allows you to then knock out an Ex pokemon giving you 2 prizes. 1-1 Line is a pretty decent tech card that doesnt take up too much space, but can make a big difference in a match.

Lucario with Dual Armor may be one of the decks that will just love having this pokemon. Not only does it fully charge a Lucario at once, it also gives away a prize to further increase the damage of Lucario.

Back