• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Someone With HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL Knowledge

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Hey everyone. I'm coming here from PBC looking for some help. I really need someone with any type of web development knowledge to help out. I know all of the listed languages myself, but it's pretty difficult to develop an entire website on my own. So, what I'm asking is for someone that wants a permanent staff position as a developer alongside me at PokeBattleCenter. We currently have a couple thousand members, and our Pokemon Online server generally keeps 500+ members (Although recently we've had a couple crashes, so it might not appear that way). Anyways, if you're interested, just contact me here or through PM and we can discuss getting you on the team. There is no limit to how many people can help out, as it's very hard to do this on my own,. The more the merrier. ;)

Back