• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Club? What's That? - Pokemon Fan Club 106/106 XY Flashfire

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • I've never been much of a fan of FA Trainer cards. The artwork is alright; it reminds me of the pre-battle Trainer sprites from the XY games. For collectibility, I'd say it is a good addition. It's only a Trainer card but it's ultra rare and FA. Besides, I have like seven FA Pokémon but zero FA Trainers, so they are harder to come by.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    I bought one of these from my local card shop. Though i cant seem to find a deck that would actually make good use of it. Atm skyla is just so much better. But maybe when She cycles out i might test out pokemon fan club again. Its usually not worth it in the decks i run.

Years
  • I actually like it better than Skyla, myself. Reminds me of Pokemon Collector, and any deck with Basic Pokemon in it can definitely utilize it for acceleration effectively. Makes me hope that Pokemon Communication is brought back.

Years
  • I think it's really cute! It's good to have for when you have a hand full of evolutions that you need the bases for. I like to keep one in my deck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Idk i rathat Juniper in hopes to hit the pokemon i need or the pokeballs to search for them. Along with energy and such. Skyla gets me everything i need. Professor's Letter, Ultra Ball, other supporters, items, tools, ect.

The only time i really like having it is on Turn 1 when i have Pokemon Fanclub as well as another supporter, since i cant evolve anyway.

Years
  • Juniper does have it beat in speed, but Pokemon Fan Club allows for more selective searching than Juniper, and Skyla only fetches trainers. I'd rather have the guaranteed pull without the discard Ultra Ball requires, really.

Back