• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation IV Wi-fi Battle Tournament

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2011
    Hi I am looking to have a wifi tournament the deadline for registration is December 31 @6 Pm EST please private message me to register. Rules:
    A player's team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number
    Each Pokémon on a player's team can hold an item, though no two Pokémon may hold the same item
    A player's team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same nickname
    A player's team cannot contain a Pokémon nicknamed with the name of another Pokémon
    Pokémon may only use moves that have been learned through one of the following methods:
    o By leveling up
    o By TM or HM
    o As an Egg move, through breeding
    o From a character in the game
    o A move already known by a Pokémon received at an official Pokémon event or promotion
    The following Pokémon may not be on a player's team:
    o 150 – Mewtwo
    o 151 – Mew
    o 249 – Lugia
    o 250 – Ho-Oh
    o 251 – Celebi
    o 382 – Kyogre
    o 383 – Groudon
    o 384 – Rayquaza
    o 385 – Jirachi
    o 386 – Deoxys
    o 483 – Dialga
    o 484 – Palkia
    o 487 – Giratina
    o 489 – Phione
    o 490 – Manaphy
    o 491 – Darkrai
    o 492 – Shaymin
    o 493 – Arceus
    Single Battles 6 on 6
    No Limit so please join!!!
    Winner will recieve a choice of Event Arceus, Event Mew, or Event Celebi all holding a Rare Candy or Masterball!
    2nd Prize receives an event Shaymin or Phione!
    We will use only Generation 4 games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG,and SS
    It will be a Double Elimination Tournament Round one is 3vs3 and once you lose it will be 6vs6 but if you don't lose it will be 3vs3 until the finals.
    Please Register THanks!!!

you can also register by saying I'm in with the game you will use, friend code, and time zone Thanks=)

Last edited:
    Back