• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    rpg maker xp is an alright engine but it is also really weird and confusing to me

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Please use the edit button and dont post so many times in a row.
    I like the idea, but you know that screenshot in your signature? the house roofs need work...

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    jasonresno said:
    I am SO looking forward to this!

thanks i am redownloading xp now and i think that i will make my game in xp so if anyone has the pokemon character sets and battle animations and all that for xp i would be thank full i have the complete johto chipset for xp thats it and i need so more

And thanks i am so trying to get it finished

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Thanks except in rpg xp i dont know how to make events over the hero

and in the chipset you can only set it to circle to walk on and x to not walk on there is no star in my one to make it above the her and i was wondering if anyone could help me

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Go to tilesets and click on obscuring. The ones with the weird wavy smbols are the tiles that appear above your hero.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well if i can't find any more resourses like character sets and battle animations and pictures for intro's i might not be able to make my pokemon village XP

I will just have to stick with my old one unless someone else can help me

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    For charsets, just go download the utility in gamingw.net that converts rm2k3 resources to rmxp. The others you may have to rip them yourself.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Soon enough i should have new screen which i shall post but it is a big map and will be put in to two screenshots... left side will be the first screenshot rigt side will be second... keep checking i will put it up in like 15 mins in a new post

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    ok sorry bout double posting but this one is mainly for the screenshots

the map is so big it is still taking off some of the map so you will just have to see that for your self when the game comes out

well here they are

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well one thing that you could improve on are those rocky paths. They're a bit wide and they are all straight. Try making the shapes a bit different.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    yeah deagon but the whole map fits in the way it is and i dont want to change it because it looks really good you people were really only seaing about half the map

but thnx

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    ok sorry bout double posting but this one is mainly for the screenshots

the map is so big it is still taking off some of the map so you will just have to see that for your self when the game comes out

well here they are
    looks interesting.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    jasonresno said:
    looks interesting.

thnx

i wish i could show the whole map but i cant and oh jasonresno i have done enought to show you but it isnt playable sowhen i send it to ya you will have to look at it in rpg but i need your email so i can send it by that because i want it to be a secret to the other people

Years
  • not much of a secret now, is it?
    If you wanted to keep it a secret, perhaps you should have sent private messages to each other...

Last edited:
    Back