• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity OverUsed Tournament [Congratulations AmourPearlShipper!]

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Might as well join as a sub

PS Username: Therf
    Timezone: UTC+01

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Pokémon Showdown username(s): Christos
    Time zone: GMT+2

Pokémon Showdown username(s): KorpiklaaniVodka
    Time zone: GMT+3

Pokémon Showdown username(s): Sweep
    Time zone: gmt -4

lol did i actually win this last year, lmao

inside

edit: forgot about this

PS username: Zeffy
    Timezone: GMT+8

Pokémon Showdown username(s): Aurora
    Time zone: GMT +10

SMOGON REPRESENT

PS username-punkysaur
    Timezone-GMT +5:30
    I can only be available for battles only 6:00pm to 12:00am my timezone any day of week.So if you think that this timing will be a problem for scheduling feel free to make me a substitute

pinging all of you to remind you that you have today to do your matches. not going to enforce the time deadline strictly but i don't want to have to resort to an extension or activity decisions n_n

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    aurora and i haven't had the chance to battle, which i'm mostly to blame for. i haven't had the chance to contact her apart from telling her that i'm only available last weekend. even then, some unexpected circumstances happened and i wasn't able to come on much during the weekends. anyway, if you're giving out activity wins, i'm leaving the decision entirely to you, but i'd recommend giving it to her

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • aurora and i haven't had the chance to battle, which i'm mostly to blame for. i haven't had the chance to contact her apart from telling her that i'm only available last weekend. even then, some unexpected circumstances happened and i wasn't able to come on much during the weekends. anyway, if you're giving out activity wins, i'm leaving the decision entirely to you, but i'd recommend giving it to her

very well, i was going to coinflip but yolo.

aps vs. sweep was a coinflip for g2:

@Christοs: !pick aps, sweep
    We randomly picked: aps

so amourpearlshipper advances.

anyway, this round's match-ups:

Archy vs. Spartacus
    AmourPearlShipper vs. static
    Aurora vs. Sonata
    Christos vs. Rragnar0k

deadline is a week from now, Tuesday, August 18th at 11:59 PM EST, so get rollin' everyone.

Back